Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Enough Energy


FLASHBACK- May 12, 2013
The past few weeks have been rather overwhelming as with work we have been trying to learn new things, programs, developing skills in photography, marketing, interest business and design.
Of course all these things take that which I have an abnormally limited amount- mental energy.  So these past few weeks I've felt a lot of frustration and been praying and hoping for miracles and just general worry about how to do what I want with my limitations.
And then yesterday morning a sweet voice of inspiration spoke to me saying,
Destry, what are you doing being frustrated with everything you don't have when you can do so much with what energy you do have?
I remembered how I have been able to do tons more than I ever thought or could imagine ever being possible in my lifetime!  I mean, my goal in life had become mere survival- let alone ambition!
I feel truly blessed to have had that revelation tht changed my view from "glass half empty" to "glass half full" in only moments time.
I have also been blessed by various affirmations that are making me into the kind of person that can be successful in business.  Only weeks ago I felt so entirely inadequate as an entire being to DARE enter a world of business- a.k.a. people.

No comments:

Post a Comment